First of all, congratulations! If you’re considering this toolkit it seems likely that you’re doing something right as your organization is now no longer just you. You are looking to expand, to build a team, and to move forward with your work in a larger way.
This toolkit is designed to help you as you determine what kind of structure to have for your organization and how to clearly articulate the work you need done, and the positions through which you think you might get there.
- What is a Job Description?
- Why do you Need Job Descriptions?
- Where / When do you Use Job Descriptions?
- Before You Start – Some Thoughts on Language
- Writing a Job Description – Step by Step
- How to Turn a Job Description into a Job Posting
- Bonus: Sample Description
- Sample Job Description
- Job Description Worksheet