Consulting, Coaching, and Speaking
At Charity Savant, we are committed to helping our charity clients see opportunities with fresh eyes and conceive strategic fundraising, marketing, partnership and operational initiatives that use donor dollars responsibly. We believe it is both possible and essential to do more with less.
We are not a traditional consulting firm. We will help you find the smartest, break-through solution to your fundraising, communication, partnership or operational need that fits uniquely within your budget – whatever its size. And we’ll give your staff and volunteers the tools to do it again and again.
We are proud to work with visionary nonprofits to stretch the smallest of budgets and raise funds and awareness to change the world. We offer training, ideation, strategic planning and support programs. And if you need us to write a grant proposal or a press release or execute a program we can do that too with decades of experience backed by record-breaking results.
We’d love to hear from you to see if we are a fit!
Fit-Your-Budget Consulting and Coaching Offerings
1. Pick our brains!
Need a sounding board? Sometimes it helps to just talk through a problem with someone else who’s been there. If you need to chat about a marketing, fundraising, or volunteer management problem, we’re available for quick half-hour chats. 30 minutes of advice for $50.
2. Get an extra set of eyes
Almost done a project but just want an extra set of eyes before it goes live? We can review or edit written materials or marketing collateral like brochures, posters, grant proposals, direct marketing appeals and more. Pricing to be discussed based on the project.
3. Get help with a larger project
Do you need help with marketing, fundraising, or volunteer management? We can help with everything from a one-off grant application, to writing your next direct mail appeal, to helping you design a volunteer program. Pricing and work scope is based on your project and budget.
We love sharing our charitable sector expertise by guest speaking for small- to mid-sized charities and nonprofit job seekers. We’re available for speaking gigs on a wide range of topics:
Speaking Topics for Charities
- Scrap the bake sales: An introduction to fundraising
- Introduction to volunteer management
- Donor cultivation and stewardship
- Building a social media campaign on a budget
- How to mine your database for major gift prospects
Speaking Topics for Job Seekers
- Is a career in the charitable sector right for me?
- Introduction to careers in the charitable sector
- What hiring managers look for when recruiting nonprofit employees
- How to answer job interview questions when you have no nonprofit experience
- How to volunteer your way to a job in the charitable sector
- The first 90 days at your first nonprofit job